This past weekend we celebrated Steve and Bryon's birthdays with a 4th annual pub crawl. This year's theme: Under the Sea.

We went as Team Zissou!
And Pascal was the sea. Yes, those are ocean-dwelling beanie babies safety-pinned to his costume. When I flew home for an interview last month I dug them out of a box in my parents' attic to bring back just for this occasion.
Mike was bubbles!
Hillary was the best jellyfish I've ever seen, and Barkis was a lobster.
We had a group of 20-30, and Mike directed traffic when we crossed the street from one bar to the next. I can only imagine what the people driving thought when they were stopped by a guy dressed from head to toe in bubble wrap. There were a bunch of other great costumes but I don't have pictures of them yet- I'll have to get them from friends. Happy birthday Steve and Bryon!




No comments:
Post a Comment