Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vegas birthday

This past weekend my friends and I celebrated our June birthdays in Vegas together. 
Happy birthday everybody!


 Penny slot racing! Somehow I got up to over $9! Katie won and may have cashed 
out with the most in slot racing history.



 We ate a champagne brunch at the Wynn. I have never seen so much delicious food. 
They had a dessert room.
 
We ate dinner at Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris casino. Pascal was impressed because they brought out grated carrots with sauce along with bread once we were seated (legit French- his family would eat this often with meals). Our waiter also laid all of the ladies' napkins in their laps and when he got to Jessica he brought over a black napkin so it would match her black dress. Whoa. We went to the Cirque du Soleil show "O" after dinner and I was amazed. It was one of the coolest things I've seen. I can't believe they did all of those crazy acrobatics while dripping wet!



More slot racing!


Sunday afternoon/evening Pascal and I walked around the strip and then stopped by View bar in Aria. They had a drink made of pisco, prickly pear, and rhubarb. I couldn't believe it. Three of my favorite things, all very obscure, and all in the same drink! It was delicious. Pascal then surprised me with reservations at a nice restaurant for my birthday dinner. Such a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment