Thursday, May 5, 2011

GSB 1 year reunion


This past Saturday Pascal and I went to the one year reunion for his GSB class. We showed up early to hang out with Woody and then went to the reunion. It was like a wedding but without the couple- we dressed up, appetizers were passed around, there were free drinks and delicious food, everyone knew each other and was excited to see each other, a few people gave speeches, and then everyone danced or mingled for the rest of the night. The thing about the GSB is that all the people there are extremely personable, usually have crazy talents, and are experts at small talk, so going to a GSB party is always really fun.

2 comments:

Michelle Greene said...

Does Pascal have a lot more hair than normal??

Lauren said...

Hahaha yes he does- he's been growing it out! It's the longest I've ever seen it. I think he's actually getting it cut today, though, so you won't be able to see it in all its glory at your graduation.

Post a Comment