Apple spiced collard greens + non-dairy fettucine alfredo with peas, zucchini, sqash and brewer's yeast. (Greens were great; we pushed it a little too far with the non-dairy fettucini. It was edible, but we probably won't make it again. Why non-dairy? Because I developed a milk allergy! Whaaaat??? More on that later.)
Is Pascal more sad about the Packers or the meal? I'll let you decide.
Pascal consoled himself after the game by playing Gears of War with the guys. Sometimes he'll schedule it so he can play with the guys when I'm busy doing a work thing or whatever, and he says he and Oxanna will play videogames while I'm gone. I thought that was a joke until I saw this last night:
She sat like that the whole time! Wasn't even phased by the gory grunting and "REVIVE ME!" noises coming from the TV. She definitely loves her some legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment