Saturday, December 24, 2011
Tami & Andrew visit
We had Tami and Andrew over to our apartment Thursday! I love that Christmas brings friends home so I can spend time with them. Tami brought over cookies, marble pound cake, and creme brulee from her mom's bakery. So yummy. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of all of us together, but Oxanna was being especially adorable so Pascal took some of her (and me and Tami, since we were in the frame). After doing Christmas with my family the next night we met up with Tami, Robert, Eric, Carlo and Natalia at Andrew's house. Black lights + OSIFC + lounging on the bed = throwback to high school. I wish we could have spent more time with them!
1 comment:
I love all the pictures of Oxanna. I've decided if we ever adopt a cat, it's going to be an adult cat.
Post a Comment