Saturday, September 10, 2011

Michelle's bday with dueling pianos


Friday we went to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar downtown to celebrate Michelle's birthday. It was really fun and I was super impressed with how talented the musicians were. They had four guys, all of whom could sing and play piano and guitar (and a few could also play the drums and fiddle)! Most of the time they only had two people on the stage but for a few songs they had all four guys playing. You could request any song you wanted but the crowd that night definitely requested mostly 80s hits.


I requested the song Michelle by the Beatles in honor of the birthday girl, and they called her up to the stage after they played it! They then proceeded to embarrass her, but after seeing what they made the other birthday people do we learned that Michelle got off easy! The guys really worked up the crowd, and it was a great time. Happy birthday, Michelle!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I love dueling pianos! I can sit there for hours watching them.

Post a Comment