Sunday, September 18, 2011

First anniversary

Exactly one year ago, we were married in front of our friends and family in Austin, TX. 
We decided to celebrate the past wonderful year by going back to Austin! We ate delicious BBQ at Stubb's (where we had our rehearsal dinner), walked along 6th street, explored the capitol, and ate Amy's ice cream Friday night. Saturday we went to Austin City Limits music festival where we heard Allison Krauss and Cee Lo Green and ate delicious food. On Sunday morning (our actual anniversary) we went back to the place where we were married and ate their delicious brunch buffet, and at the end of our meal I surprised Pascal with a mini version of our wedding cake!

This first year was amazing, Pascal. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!


3 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

SFlorezza said...

Aaawwww!! You guys are so cute together >.< I am so glad a really good year has passed :) Best of luck to you both!

S

Pascal said...

For those of you wondering, that's fried artichoke I'm eating at ACL. Lauren is eating a "Mighty Cone", basically fried chicken and avocado with coleslaw, wrapped in a tortilla. Mmmm...fried.....

Post a Comment