Their beautiful grounds
grand staircase and entrance
gazebo where we'll be married!
The next day, we all floated the Comal river. There are pictures out there somewhere that we took with a waterproof camera... I'm going to have to try to track those down.
After the river we all went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I miss it so much in California!
Due to Delta airlines and their planes sucking, Katie was stuck at the Atlanta airport all night Friday instead of spending it with us, who were all at her house in Austin! She ended up getting a flight to Houston, and for awhile there it looked like she wasn't going to be able to come at all. But then James saved the day! He drove her to Austin and became the bachelorette party hero. He also took a picture of all of us with multiple cameras before we went out that night. Hooray James!
We went to dinner at Peche, which had absinthe and pisco! I thought the food and drinks were delicious.
Then we started bar hopping. Jessica found some "CAUTION: WILD GIRLS" tape that she brought out and roped off an outside area with on the rooftop of one of the bars. It was awesome.
Then they proceeded to decorate themselves with it
Austin is the best. place. ever. for bachelorette parties. As we walked down 6th street, we were approached multiple times by bartenders asking if we ALL wanted free drinks. Here we got our own little table and 2 free bottles of champagne! Woohoo!
I love love love this photo of all of the girls: Bretani, Taleen, Kori, me, Michelle, Kristen, Katie, Amber, Kristin, and Jessica
Katie and I- check out our buttons!
sister kisses
At the end of the night our friends Dane, Geoff, and James came to drive some of us home!
And then we all ate my delicious bachelorette cake. Thanks Bretani!
The only girls missing are Blair and Sarah, the lovely bridesmaids who couldn't make it. I can't wait until we're all together for the wedding!
1 comment:
Ummm...this cake-feeding picture is the epitome of ridiculousness!
Post a Comment