My Aunt Susan threw me a wonderful bridal shower at Cafe Benedict near my grandparents' house in Houston!
All the ladies in my family- Greene girls and Tuttles
My mom invited friends of hers that have been around since I was little and have watched me grow up! It was so much fun to have all of them there.
My friends! I only wish those who were out of town could have made it, too! I can't wait until the wedding to see everyone again.
I got lots of great gifts to help us start our new home, including a Newlywed's cookbook,
an iced tea jug and a deviled egg holder (which according to Mrs. Castles is how you know that I'm truly from the south),
and the absolute best present from my mom. She spent lots of time over the past few years (!!) picking out 12 beautiful Christmas tree ornaments that, according to an old German tradition, the tree of a newlywed couple should have to insure blessing and happiness for their life together. I'll do a more detailed post about these closer to Christmas when we actually put them on our first Christmas tree!
My sister made a spectacular gift wrap bouquet for me to carry at the wedding rehearsal!
all of the ladies










No comments:
Post a Comment