Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seattle

This weekend I went to Seattle to visit Matt and Jenny with Pascal, Amy, and Amanda. Pascal, Amy and I flew out of Oakland and landed Thursday night, and on Friday we went canoeing (so many ducks! I love ducks!), walked around the UW campus, visited Matt at Microsoft, saw salmon in the locks, climbed on the Troll, went to Gasworks park, and ate dinner at a delicious hamburger joint. Saturday we all went hiking in Mount Olympia park. We took a ferry there, and then drove for quite a while through the scenic forests on our way to the trailhead. On Sunday we drove to downtown and went to the top of the space needle! We also visited the first REI and Pike Place market. I cannot get enough of all of the flowers at the market. They are so beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment