This weekend I moved out of my one bedroom apartment and into a two bedroom with Sarah! Scott and Austin helped us move (thank you thank you!!!) and now the new place looks so nice. I'm so excited to have a roommate again! Especially one like Sarah =)
Before moving Pascal, Tyler and I went to a Sacramento River Cats minor league baseball game. It was a beautiful evening, and we sat on the grass near the outfield. Between packing on Sunday Pascal and I went rock climbing, which was my first time. I love it! I don't think rock climbing + packing and moving in the same week was the best idea though... my arms are probably going to kill me in the next few days.
This move is unfortunately occurring at the same time as the departmental move, so everything is kind of in limbo now. I packed up my apartment Saturday and Sunday, moved Monday, unpacked my new apartment Monday and Tuesday morning, and helped pack up the Montanez lab at school Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday! I can't wait until all this moving is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment