This past weekend my grandparents came to visit me in California! They flew in Saturday, and after pre-Cal vs. Maryland activities in Berkeley I drove back to Sacramento to pick them up and eat dinner at In-N-Out. The next morning we went to old Sacramento and then met Pascal and Sarah for lunch at Crepeville in Davis. We visited my new apartment, walked around campus, and had Cultive fro-yo! They spent the weekday in Napa and driving along the coast since I had to work, but the following weekend I went with them to San Francisco. We went on a duck tour, visited Alcatraz and Ghirardelli square, ate seafood at Pier 39 and at a delicious place in the Castro, and saw the sea lions. They dropped me off in Davis Sunday night and then went to visit Yosemite. On Tuesday they flew out, but before they did we ate delicious dessert crepes for breakfast together at Crepeville. It was really fun- I'm so glad they were able to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment