Monday, October 24, 2011

The best video

While at Scott & Monica's wedding we surprised Monica with a flash mob dance to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga! It was one of the coolest, most fun, give-you-warm-fuzzies-all-over things I've ever done. It all started when Scott and Monica decided to learn the choreography to Bad Romance and surprise their guests by dancing to it at their wedding. Unbeknownst to Monica, Scott asked their guests to surprise her with their own flash mob to Bad Romance! We had a week to learn it on our own before the wedding (via youtube videos) and we practiced the morning of as a group. We weren't perfect, but we danced well enough that Monica was, as Austin put it, practically devastated by happiness. I especially love the part at ~1 min 50 sec when Monica starts to do the chorus dance and is completely stopped mid-dance once she sees everyone dancing. I love it!


And another awesome video showing her reaction: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31169911/New%20Project%20-%20Medium.m4v

p.s. now that Pascal and I know the dance moves, we are pretty much guaranteed to break out dancing to Bad Romance if it comes on the radio/plays at a party/etc. Just a heads up if you ever want to see Pascal shake it.

No comments:

Post a Comment