Pascal and I received a Trader Joe's sugar cookie ingredients + cookie cutters package as a Christmas present from Katie, and Kori gave me Texas cookie cutters to go along with my apron. We baked the cookies last night. It was so much fun! I can't remember the last time I made & decorated sugar cookies. They remind me of making cookies with my mom and my little sister when we were tiny. It was so much fun to stand on the stool and roll the dough and cut out shapes. For our wedding I specifically registered for a rolling pin so I could make cookies with our little kids, too. My Grandma gave me the rolling pin and cookie sheets at my bridal shower, so it was really fun to bring them out. Thanks Katie & Kori, the cookies were delicious!
Update 1/31/2011: I bought a California cookie cutter that I saw a little while ago in a shop on main street, so now we'll be able to make California and Texas cookies!

No comments:
Post a Comment